Did you know? A whole house water filter system is the first line of defense to guard your family's water health. It is essential to install a whole house water filter system.
Why do I need one?
Chances are you don't live in the city center. If you get your water from a well or live in a rural area, there is no treated water supply from the municipal authorities. Most tap and well water is very polluted today. Just think of all the trash you usually see on the lake. This is when you need to consider installing a whole house water system.
Chances are you live in the center of town. Even if the government or other water agencies have treated the tap water that comes to your home, there are many contaminants in it that you can see or not see. As the same time, the pipes that carry water can accumulate bacteria and viruses, such as lead and chlorine, that can be harmful to your body over time.
The scary thing is that most of the contaminants won't harm you immediately, but they can be deadly over time.
Drinking water contaminated with parasites, viruses, or other disease-causing bacteria can cause various infectious and parasitic diseases. Drinking water contaminated with cadmium can cause kidney and bone lesions. Drinking water contaminated with lead can cause poisoning, anemia, and nervous disorders. We know that 80% of the world's diseases are water-related. Typhoid, cholera, gastroenteritis, dysentery, infectious liver category are the five major human diseases, all caused by unclean water.
Benefits Of Whole House Water Filter Systems:
1. Make the water source clean for the whole family from the source
2. Filtered water reduces hidden limescale in showers, sinks, and pipes, minimizes the chance of clogging, and extends the life of household appliances and pipes
3. Removes bad odors such as chlorine
4. Indirectly protect the environment and reduce the chances of buying bottled water (bottled water is not always clean either)
Nothing is perfect, it also has disadvantages, including:
1. Higher price
2. Requires a professional for installation
3. Water needs to flow quickly through the filter, which can cause a drop in water pressure
Of course, the whole house filtration system can also replace only one of the cartridges. The price of post-maintenance is not too high. We recommend that you make your choice based on the realities of the moment, but we believe that these disadvantages can be overcome compared to long-term health. Some replacement cartridges are cost-effective and can be used less to exceed expectations.
Now let's move on to the following.
1. Recognized Certification: Food Grade Material Meets European EC1935-2004 Regulations, Australia Water Mark, TUV, ROHS, REACH, BPA FREE Certified
2. Large Filtration Area & Great Flow
3. High Capacity: The filter can filter up to 30000 gallons depending on water quality
4. Models fully adapted
With the modernization of our society, it is becoming more challenging to drink clean and healthy water, so let's take care of our health, starting with this glass of water.
CTO water filter cartridges and GAC water filter cartridges are in the category ...
PP sediment filter is mainly used for pre-purification, common general filtratio...
Generally speaking, we recommend that reverse osmosis filter cartridges should i...
As water pollution becomes more and more serious around the world, tap water sti...
Data for 2022 shows that pet ownership in U.S. households is at over 65% and eve...
Reverse osmosis systems are among the most widely used types of water filtration...
China Top 3 Water Filter Manufacturer
Welcome to visit our website. Subscribe to our website, we will not only provide awesome discounts, but also share the information of the most popular products in the market.