This is an article about the installation instructions for the refrigerator water filter BEKO 4874960100. Make sure the filter housing is not damaged before installation and remember the life of the filter. This is an important basis for your next replacement of the refrigerator filter.
1. On models without a replacement indicator light, apply the month sticker to the new cartridge and mark your calendar to remind you to replace the filter after six months.
2. Press the push button to open the filter cover.
3. Pull the old cartridge upward to remove and discard.
4. With the new cartridge in the horizontal position, push the cartridge into the manifold hold until it stops.
5. Remove the protective cap from the end of the new cartridge.
6. Push the filter cover downward until it clicks into place.
7. Run water from the dispenser for 6-8 minutes (about 3-4 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
8. On models with a replacement indicator light, press and hold the RESET WATER FILTER PAD on the dispenser.
You can find other refrigerator water filter products you need on the website and leave a message online.
A sub-micron rated sediment filter is capable of removing the iron precipitate t...
Drinking low levels of iron is not dangerous and will not have an adverse impact...
Hard water is caused by elevated levels of calcium and magnesium that water coll...
Most fridge filters are designed to remove three major contaminants: lead, chlor...
Refrigerator filters contain a carbon block core wrapped in a material like pol...
TDS is an aggregate measurement of all the organic and inorganic material presen...
TEL: +86 16622909012
China Top 5 Water Filter Supplie
Welcome to visit our website. If there is anything we can do for you, please contact with the online service or leave your message here. We will reply you as soon as possible.