As one of the most popular water purifiers, RO systems for home play an important role in providing clean and healthy water to the family. In the process of using the RO system, there will inevitably be some conditions you will meet. What should you do if the RO membrane is Blocked? This article tells you the solution.
The RO system for home, known as the reverse osmosis water purifier, its core technology lies in the RO reverse osmosis membrane. Although many consumers use the ro system of home, they don't know much about the RO reverse osmosis membrane. They don't know how to deal with the problem of reverse osmosis membrane blockage.
How to Prevent RO Membrane Blockage?
Regular cleaning of RO membrane
After long-term use, the RO membrane surface is likely to deposit and scale, the membrane pores are blocked, and the water production is reduced. Therefore, the RO membrane should be cleaned regularly.
However, the reverse osmosis membrane system cannot be cleaned until the pollution is serious. This will increase the difficulty of cleaning, increase the number of cleaning steps and prolong the cleaning time. It is necessary to correctly grasp the cleaning timing and timely clean up the dirt.
Some RO systems for home have an automatic flushing system that automatically cleans the RO membrane, which makes it easy to use.
How to Solve RO Membrane Blockage?
1. Firstly, you need to determine if the membrane of the home RO System is really blocked.
2. Understand the water quality in the region and see if the main components of scale are mainly composed of calcium and magnesium salts.
3. Dispense the syrup (10% hydrochloric acid) or the diluted detergent (descaling detergent on the market) and the special RO membrane cleaning agent according to the composition of the scale, and place the RO membrane therein for 24 hours.
4. Next, rinse the RO membrane after soaking, and rinse the RO membrane with water produced by ultrafiltration. When flushing, close the pure water outlet and open only the waste water outlet.
5. The water produced by ultrafiltration is flushed from the RO membrane inlet and the pure water inlet at the same time with high pressure. The inlet pressure of the inlet of the home RO system membrane is less than the inlet pressure from the pure nozzle, but the pressure difference is not too large to prevent The filter is broken and the water is washed away to remove the fouling material adhering to the surface of the membrane, which can effectively solve the blockage.
The RO system for home is one of the most important water purifiers, you can buy the products you need online.
You want to install a ro system like everyone else. But before installing, you n...
This article is the installation instructions for the refrigerator water filter ...
You want to know cheap water filtration suppliers in order to make more money. C...
Fortunately, you have installed a whole house water filter that will allow you a...
After the water is filtered, you will be more at ease. With water filtration, yo...
You know that the Reverse Osmosis System is a water purifier, but do you underst...