Before installing the lg refrigerator water filter, please make sure that the water filter model you are installing is lt700p, and the outer surface of the filter cartridge is not damaged.
1. On models without a replacement indicator light, apply the month sticker to the new cartridge and mark your calendar to remind you to replace the filter after six months.
2. Press the push button to open the filter cover.
3. Pull the old cartridge upward to remove and discard.
4. With the new cartridge in the horizontal position, push the cartridge into the manifold hold until it stops.
5. Remove the protective cap from the end of the new cartridge.
6. Push the filter cover downward until it clicks into place.
7. Run water from the dispenser for 6-8 minutes (about 3-4 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
8. On models with a replacement indicator light, press and hold the RESET WATER FILTER PAD on the dispenser.
Many household water filters rely on the timely replacement of filters to ensure...
We take water purification to a new level of purity, minimizing contaminants in ...
This article describes what a polypropylene water filter is, the uses of polypro...
If you know what type of water purifier you need in your home and make changing ...
If a GE refrigerator is being used, then the MWF filter is exactly the right fil...
This article describes the pros and cons of common home water filtration systems...
800GPD Tankless RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System RO water purifierInquiry
Tankless 600 GPD Ro System Water Purifier RO System Water Purifier Tankless Under-Sink water filter Reverse Osmosis SystemInquiry
100 GPD Under Sink RO Reverse Osmosis System RO Water System Water PurifierInquiry
Hot Sale $42 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System With Pump, Faucet and TankInquiry
New Arrival $40 Best Price RO Water System With Pump, Faucet and TankInquiry
China Top 3 Water Filter Manufacturer
Welcome to visit our website. Subscribe to our website, we will not only provide awesome discounts, but also share the information of the most popular products in the market.